Need To Protect Yourself From A Hard Drive Crash?

Monday, April 21, 2008

My Review Of The Craigslist Masters Program

Here is my complete review of Craigslist Masters and what I have learned since I joined less than two months ago. I love all the material they provide and it has changed the way I market my products drastically. It even helped me generate instant traffic on my websites. But let me tell you more about it.

Craigslist Masters
is a training guide which walks people step by step how to post ads on the classified ads site, Craigslist. Craigslist Masters Provides: Training and Support of over 8 hours of live training per week to assist you in posting ads on Craigslist. Craigslist Masters is the only service with live training daily to teach you how to effectively post aggressively on Craigslist. Craigslist Masters is Erik Welker's training guide to posting ads on Craigslist.


If you have been looking around Craigslist lately, you have seen all the ads for Craigslist Masters among a few others all pushing the latest secrets to Craigslist posting. After a week of trying to get my ads posted and got frustrated because I get ghosted by Craigslist for whatever reason, I clicked on one of the Craigslist Masters ads on Craigslist and checked it out. As much money I was spending on Adwords, the price Craigslist Masters charges is nothing compared to paying for traffic on Google Adwords and Yahoo Search. If you are looking to get lots of free ads on CL, you can't go wrong with Craigslist Masters.

As for multiple affiliate products, Craigslist Masters provides at least 6 different affiliate programs to promote on Craigslist which has nothing to do with recruiting affiliates or distributors. Or you can promote your own business, like your MLM products, your own business, or whatever you want to promote. Regardless of what you promote, Craigslist Masters really show you how to make a full time income by using this proprietary training and systems.

It’s always been a great place to generate leads and sales, and my postings have been MORE effective now using the Craigslist Masters method than in the past. I have generated more than 50 leads within the last month on one product, 207 visits with 28 leads to one of my affiliate sites and more than 390 visits with 35 leads on another site. All this for the $127 I paid to join them and a reasonable monthly fee. In fact, this beats the heck out of paying for Google Adwords. With almost 600 visits within the last two months, I would have paid much more with Google AdWords.

So, yes Craigslist Masters is an ongoing training guide that I would highly recommend to anyone who is serious about posting on Craigslist. These should not be overlooked when considering the $147 fee ($127 if you do it on Mondays and Wednesdays) for the Craigslist Masters training guide. Unlike Google Adwords, you have to pay for traffic and I was averaging over $60 a month advertising with Google and sometimes I don't get a lot of traffic at all.

There are thousands of dollars worth of value in the Craigslist Masters training guide, but only for the few who "take the bull by the horns" and make it happen. Therefore, I encourage you to take a look at Craigslist Masters. The training system provided works for ANYONE, no matter age, sex, education, skill or background. Track your results in "real time" with our affiliate commission tracking program (Only applies to the Craigslist Masters affiliate products).


There are a few things you should know first before purchasing the Craigslist Masters training program. Even with Craigslist Masters there will be a learning curve. Fortunately Craigslist Masters enables their students to shorten the learning curve. We have some real good trainers who are seasoned Craigslist marketers and they teach you what software you should use, how to use it, and most of all, how to make sure that your ads will STICK. So before spending the $147 on Erik Welker's Craigslist Masters, make sure to have a few extra bucks set aside to start your new marketing method, know that work is required, and there will be a slight learning curve when getting started.

Craigslist Masters, is it any good or a rip off. I know some people say that the folks there are upselling members to other products, but you got to decide what you really want. Do you want to win or save money. I can't call it a ripoff or a scam if I'm able to effectively advertise my products for free. In fact, I've already gotten my return on investment. I got some time to do other things, made a few sales, and gotten more credible leads, which I call it valuable. Consider this an intangible asset that you might find very valuable in your Internet marketing endeavors.

Since signing up for the Craigslist Masters membership, my sticking rate more than doubled. I was going from a 22% to almost a 70%. I'm not complaining with that. In fact, I was even amazed by it because I didn't expect to get that much. Furthermore, I also put out about 150 to 200 ads per day and my goal is to increase it to 500+ ads per day, marketing different products on Craigslist.

For more info and a great way to learn fast, check us out by going to the website and filling out the form if you really want more info.

Take Me To The Craigslist Masters Website.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this article.Really looking forward to read more.E-commerce Training Courses In Coimbatore