Need To Protect Yourself From A Hard Drive Crash?

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Spending Money On Leads?

Are you spending too much money on leads like I did? I won't mention company names since I might get into hot water, but all I will tell you is I average over $100 spending on lead companies and I still have some people who say that they don't recall filling out a survey.

Some lead companies sell leads that are exclusive to the company you work with, but I believe this is an understatement because in the first place how did these people know they want to work with this company to begin with. For example, I got a phone call from the one of the lead company reps and was told that these leads have already shown interest in working with this company.

Apparently, I didn't buy them because they are way too expensive. If I use an expensive bait and caught no fish, I wouldn't get my money's worth and can go bankrupt real quick.

The next best thing for me is to do Google Adwords and Yahoo Search. With the use of the ideas that I got from Magnetic Sponsoring, I was able to generate my own product leads and I'm getting them like hotcakes. However, I'm also focusing on getting leads so that I can sponsor those who wanted to join my team, but because of the competition in trying to get people to join you, I would have to find other ways in generating those leads.

Although I haven't put buying home based business leads in the back burner, I would make sure that I take the most economical route in getting those leads. However, I want to get a good return of investment.

If you're looking for ways to generate free leads like I did, I encourage you to get a copy of Magnetic Sponsoring. If you're serious about exploding your business and make sure that you're not leaving money on the table, and also finding out why you shouldn't promote your business to your friends, and learn how to become a leader in your organization, you won't think twice or thrice about picking up Magnetic Sponsoring.

No comments: