Need To Protect Yourself From A Hard Drive Crash?

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Why Did I Have To Leave My Last Network Marketing Company

Were you one of those who were signed up by your enroller and then later on ignored when you try to call them?

Were you signed up by someone else known as your enroller and then your were just told to listen to all these calls, but when you try to contact them, you didn't get any responses.

When you decided that you're going to throw the towel, your enroller magically appears. Once you told that enroller, and her name is Michele, she decided to disappear back to whatever she was doing and I assume that is continuous front-line recruiting.

When you begin to inquire about your enroller Michele is not responding to your calls, emails, IM, or morse code, she states that you should never expect a reply or to be contacted as she's only working with those willing to work.

When there is a lack of communication between you and your enroller Michele, frustration begins to arise and my feelings becomes stronger that this person will never ever call.

When you have an enroller like Michele who uses the three time-zone excuse to not respond to any form of contact that you made to her, you know she refuses to admit to her wrongdoing. When you have an enroller who never admits her wrongdoing like Michele, you know the relationship is unhealthy and it may be time to consider jumping ship.

When you have an enroller who says that network marketing is not for you, under the terms of continuous front-line recruiting, you know it's time to jump ship.

An enroller who has at least 100 frontline distributors in their belt will not have more than 1 hour of time per week. Assuming that you work 12 hours a day, seven days a week, you still won't be able to give that one hour quality time per week. If this is what network marketing is all about, then it's hard for me to be in this type of industry. My understanding of this model is you sponsor eight and your eight sponsor their eight and so on. Not sponsor 100 or 400 frontline distributors.

The top bananas in Herbalife, Shaklee, Excel, and NuSkin don't do type of frontline recruiting.

I'd prefer to join an organization who emphasizes putting more on customers first and growing an organisation of distributors as I outlined on my How Do You Grow Your Organization article.

What's wrong with teaching the people you bring into the business? I don't believe that there's a problem for me to train aces and have those newly trained aces train their own aces.

The network marketing industry is at its lowest point and mlm/network marketing is getting a bad name.


The only regret I have is I didn't quit six months ago. I should have done that but decided to give it another chance. However, this time, enough is enough.

If I decided on returning to this company, I'll join under someone else's organisation who believes in using that person's strengths to grow their own and believes that continuous front-line recruiting is the wrong path to take as I said in my article.

4 x 4 x 4 x 4 x 4 = ? 4 people at five levels gives you 1,024 distributors in your downline.

You all should know what I'm doing by now. Why don't you go and check out this site called the Internet Dream Machine and learn how to grow your business using the methods you can learn. I've already cracked the code and able to put out over 200 to 300 ads per day on Craigslist. I'm shooting for 2,000 per day within six months marketing several affiliate products. I just had to organize my advertising strategy.

I left because I want to change uplines. Since the company I was with requires a few months waiting time before I come back under a different upline.

Because I love the products that the company I was with has to offer, I am considering a return in October, but will enroll under someone else. I'm still evaluating who I want to sign up under, but yes, I prefer someone who will address my needs, wants, and don't wants. Yes, you will be asked to answer a few questions and the answer to those questions will determine whether
we work together or not. I'll just go to your website and fill out a form if you're one of those who are picked for me to interview. I'm looking for a certain audience as stated here in this link.

If you have any questions about me leaving, just email me at sjuachon@networkingleader.com

Till next time...


Sidney

No comments: