Need To Protect Yourself From A Hard Drive Crash?

Monday, March 24, 2008

How To Video - Merge Word Documents With Excel CSV Files

Trouble Merging Your Word Documents With Excel CSV Files?
Tired Of Handwriting Your Post Cards?
Want To Improve Your Post Card Marketing System?


Well I encourage you to watch this how-to video about
merging a Word Document with an Excel (csv) file.

http://postcards.networkingleader.com

This method is intended to improve the process of those who
are using post cards to market their business. It is intended
for those who want to split test to see if the number of responses
will get better. There is no one right way of marketing your
business using post cards nor may be a substitute of how you
conduct your post card marketing.

I don't know if this will work for you they way it does for me or
for others.

However, it might improve your business process if it a great
fit in your system.

Therefore, I would at least watch the 11-minute video and decide
if this fits well in your business or the way you perform your tasks.

I want to watch the video now!

Please support my sponsors and have a great day...

1 comment:

latonjae said...

Hey Sid great training, but I do have one question, do you use stock paper when you print and if so will it harm your printer, and if not what do you use. Bye the way Sid you are AWSOME!!!!