Need To Protect Yourself From A Hard Drive Crash?

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Craigslist Posting - Total Automation, Less Frustration

Would You Like To Learn How To Post 20, 50, Or Even 100 Ads On Craigslist Without Having To Babysit The Computer?

Are You Frustrated With Posting In Craigslist?

I've been posting on Craigslist since January. I'm still learning the ropes as I post the programs I sell and since I'm involved in network marketing, I also post the business opportunity.

I didn't learn how to advertise on this site without the frustration of my ads not showing up. Lots of resources have been used to get me to where I am in the Internet marketing industry and I'm pretty sure it will get better in the long run.

Because of the awesome traffic I'm getting from this blog and the traffic that I get from my sites through posting on Craigslist and some other forums, I decided to put a massive effort in placing posts on this several sites. Because Craigslist gets about 6 billion visits per month and probably counting, I decided to use this to my advantage.

Last Friday, I upgraded from getting the Easy Ad Poster Standard Edition to the Easy Ad Poster Deluxe. Since then, I was able to place massive ads on Craigslist, although I get like a 66 percent rate of my ads going live on this beast. However, I've been posting on the more challenging categories. At least one thing I don't have to do...that is babysitting my computer in entering all those captcha codes. I've posted several ads on Craigslist on various products and services, and 66% of them went live. Less than 1% of my ads that went live got flagged, but I figured that they could be from competitors. Nevertheless, the campaign continues. Oh yeah, I've converted a few sales, got 10 leads for one product and 11 leads for another product and they're all generated by yours truly.

However, one thing I recommend you do is if you want to really take Internet Marketing seriously, you should be consistent in your marketing, regardless on what method you use. One of my friends has worked really hard in getting promoted to her first leadership level (name and company withheld) using the post card method because she's got that method close...as close to the Pauli Exclusion Principle numbers...down to a science. She's able to control what she can do, but it's not up to her on whether she brings in a piece of business. Just as you market your products and services, it's up to you to market, but it's not up to you to get them to buy into them. I'd expect 1 out of 10 to be a customer.

But you should not put Craigslist advertising on the back burner. This site is going to be here for the long haul. According to Erik Welker of Craigslist Masters, Craigslist has projected that they will make an excess of 80 million this year. Although advertising in this site is free for most cases, they only charge if you post and ad for jobs in the high traffic sites of major U.S. cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York. They charge like $75 for a 30-day ad in San Francisco while they charge $25 to post a 30-day ad in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County (California), Boston, Portland (OR), Seattle, Boston, New York Metro, and the Washington D.C. area. If you're advertising rental in New York, they charge a real generous fee (unlike the newspapers) for a 30-day ad.

One other reason why you should advertise on Craigslist because Google indexes those ads due to its time sensitivity. So if you're advertising how to avoid being ghosted by typing Ghosted By Craigslist you're most likely to either be found on Craigslist or through Google if someone searches using Craigslist Ghosting as the keyword. So you can get Google traffic for free through Craigslist, but you better be posting continuously or all this effort means nothing if you don't have consistency.

However, you need to have several email accounts. I recommend using multiple GMail or Yahoo accounts and strongly recommend that you rotate them to ensure a higher rate of your ads going live. On my previous post, I've demonstrated how you can create 5 GMail Accounts and its corresponding Craigslist accounts on my last blog post. This was using the Auto Account Creator (more info how to get it...) and it's simple to use. If you watch the video, you'll get an idea how it works. In about an hour, I was able to create 60 accounts.

Getting your ads to go live on Craigslist is a challenge. If you want to get to as close as conquering it, go to the link below. There's no better way of taming this beast. Don't be cheap. Learn it now because you cannot afford not to if you're going to get ahead in this industry.

Well, I'll be going now. Kinda late here and gotta crash. Till next time...Tataa...

Sidney Juachon
sjuachon@networkingleader.com
http://aboutsidney.blogspot.com

P.S.

Marketing on Craigslist is a challenge with the high risk of getting ghosted if you don't know what you're doing. Therefore, I encourage you to take a look at Craigslist Masters. This is a highly recommended resource where you'll be able to network with other marketers and you cannot afford not to learn about how this beast works.

2 comments:

otr214425 said...

Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.
I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
Reasons I chose them over the others:
1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
How did they do it
1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.
My Experience
I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

otr214425 said...

VIRUS REMOVAL

Is Your Computer Sluggish or Plagued With a Virus? – If So you Need Online Tech Repairs
As a leader in online computer repair, Online Tech Repairs Inc has the experience to deliver professional system optimization and virus removal.Headquartered in Great Neck, New York our certified technicians have been providing online computer repair and virus removal for customers around the world since 2004.
Our three step system is easy to use; and provides you a safe, unobtrusive, and cost effective alternative to your computer service needs. By using state-of-the-art technology our computer experts can diagnose, and repair your computer system through the internet, no matter where you are.
Our technician will guide you through the installation of Online Tech Repair Inc secure software. This software allows your dedicated computer expert to see and operate your computer just as if he was in the room with you. That means you don't have to unplug everything and bring it to our shop, or have a stranger tramping through your home.
From our remote location the Online Tech Repairs.com expert can handle any computer issue you want addressed, like:
• - System Optimization
• - How it works Software Installations or Upgrades
• - How it works Virus Removal
• - How it works Home Network Set-ups
Just to name a few.
If you are unsure of what the problem may be, that is okay. We can run a complete diagnostic on your system and fix the problems we encounter. When we are done our software is removed; leaving you with a safe, secure and properly functioning system. The whole process usually takes less than an hour. You probably couldn't even get your computer to your local repair shop that fast!
Call us now for a FREE COMPUTER DIAGONISTIC using DISCOUNT CODE (otr214425@gmail.com) on +1-914-613-3786 or chat with us on www.onlinetechrepairs.com.