Need To Protect Yourself From A Hard Drive Crash?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My First Take On Magnetic Sponsoring

If Magnetic Sponsoring hasn't worked out well for you, I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm not going to say it's a good or bad product nor defend it either way, but it's still not perfect.

I read the book from cover to cover and have referred back to it when needed without taking any bias on whether or not Mike Dillard has a personal agenda. Would you have ever known what business McDonald's is really in if you haven't bought and read the book? Or what do they promote when you go to Las Vegas.

Magnetic Sponsoring alone is not about getting you to generate business leads for free. It allows you to provide a cover for your purchase leads in the event they say no to your primary business. After all, you buy leads, don't you? Let me ask you this. What happens when you pay $2.00 for a lead and they say no to your business and they don't want to have anything to do with you? What if the lead that you purchased turns out that they want to help people lose weight instead of saving money on dental? There goes your two bucks and there goes your potential friend. Do you believe you'll ever recover that money? Chances are slim and if I'm gonna do a business like that, I'd rather pay my $6 (3 leads) and get me a lengua (tongue) burritto.

Magnetic Sponsoring is not about getting yourself free leads. It's about making a friend, building trust with that friend, and making a potential good quality cold lead into a warm lead that puts their trust in you. It's about providing you with the mindset on how you should you attract potential candidates for your primary business (doesn't matter what business it is).

Now let's see how this thing really works. How about you, what are you really in the business of doing? Are you really selling dental plans when we're all doing front-line recruiting? So what are we really in the business of doing? Look at McDonald's - why are they so successful when in the first place, I can make my own Big Mac and probably do a better job (i also have the ingredients to the secret sauce) such as making it charbroiled instead of fried.

Do you think McDonald's will last long if they decided to be in the hamburger business? How about us lasting longer if we're really into the business of selling dental plans.

You can't expect perfection in anything. That goes for a system that McDonald's, us, and Mike Dillard uses.

Whether I made money on it or not is another matter, but if you ask me how much I made using Magnetic Sponsoring, what I'll tell you would make you kill me (instead of me killing you), so I won't.

Let's just say that I got at least more than twice my money back and have bought a newer edition of it to keep me up-to-date. I may sound like a more-on for doing that, but when I've gotten more than my return-on-investment for purchasing it, I can't say that I got scammed by Mike Dillard if I've used some of that money to buy me a PlayStation 3 and supply me with next month's purchase of leads (yeah, I still buy leads) while my business building continues.

Don't underestimate what Magnetic Sponsoring can do for you. However, it's not going to do the business building for you.

Adios...till next time folks...

No comments: