Need To Protect Yourself From A Hard Drive Crash?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Having Difficulty Getting Customers or Memberships

Is Getting Customers or Memberships a Challenge?

In the past, I have heard people telling me that it's a challenge to get customers or memberships in their books, regardless of which company you work with. I'm not talking about getting some people who will buy the product or service and do the business as well. I'm only dealing with those who will buy the product or service only. Just being a customer.

When I first started in network marketing, I was advised by my upline to make a list of your friends, family, or neighbors and invite them to the call. Me not knowing any better did told my friends, family, and neighbors that I was doing this business. After telling them about it, first, they got curious how I was able to start a business. Then they thought that I was trying to pitch the product to them, like I was going to take their money rip them off. They didn't think that it will work for them and was told that I'm being a predator.

Well since I burned out the people-I-know-list, I backed off from them and decided that my only option is to market to strangers. My upline suggested that I purchase leads from this one company only and then was told I should read this script, the way it was written. However, I haven't had any luck with these leads. Combining that with the fact that these leads are costing me $4.25 each and was told to purchase like 100 of those leads every month, thus costing me more than $400, had I not stopped this madness, my bank account would have been sucked dry. What makes matters worst is I was following a script that was given to me by my upline that didn't work because I acted I'm trying to push the product to them like a seller does with all the hype, generalities, and all that technical garbage, instead of trying to tell them how it is with no promises.

Well in that case, how can one get someone to buy without the pitching the sale? As I learned from Kim Klaver, a network marketing guru and expert marketer, she has what I think is one of the best marketing systems in the industry. You learn how to write a 45-second script and will know if the product is for them or not and you learn when to say NO to them. In addition, she will tell you what a seller does and how to avoid someone from telling you that they have to go to the restroom.

I encourage you to grab a copy of this book. It says it will get you 100 customers in 100 days. No promises, no hype. The book is titled "If My Products So Great, How Come I Can't Sell It?" The scripts I used in this book have helped me bring in a few sales on my products and services in my business. You can do the same as well. Learn the art of selling without selling.
Be a top product retailing guru artist in your company, like what happened to Kim Klaver (a.k.a. Ms. Stud).

No comments: