Need To Protect Yourself From A Hard Drive Crash?

Monday, May 12, 2008

Posting On The Jobs Category Of Craigslist

Trouble posting on the Jobs Category Of Craigslist?

Perhaps you gotta put something that has value or something that sells.

In my last two postings, I was able to get 95% and a 99.5% sticking rate.

The product I was marketing converted five sales and reeled four of
them today.

With the Jobs category being one of the hardest to post on Craigslist,
you gotta find a way to appeal to those who are looking for a job.

Some MLMers use this section to recruit distributors, but since I'm
not in MLM, I don't really have to worry about using this medium to
recruit distributors.

I'm unsure if I'll ever join another MLM organization, especially with
the way your upline treats you like what happened to me with my
last MLM company. I'm having more fun trying to provide information
that helps people find their niches. However, I like to teach someone
succeed in the same niche I'm in because in the long run, it puts you in
a position to become a leader in your niched industry.

With corporate downsizing, an economy in challenging times, gas prices
approaching $4 per gallon, and management in your company or a government
organization, such as NFESC (a US Naval Command) trying to squeeze every
penny out of you and make life miserable for you, and for those who
have young kids like me paying between $120 to $150 per week for babysitting,
the home-based business avenue is the way to go. This industry is growing
into a multi-billion dollars worth of transaction and will be here to stay,
especially for those who will never return to work for someone else.

However, to be able to pull of this challenge, you must figure out how to do
it first. As a Craigslist Masters student, we have a community that will help
you succeed in your home business, regardless of what Craigslist does to
their systems.

However, you must enroll to become a Craigslist Master member. Whether
you're a seasoned marketer or a novice marketer, you will continuously
be a student of this game because the Internet marketing spectrum will
continue to be dynamic. There are no graduates of this program, but you
will continue to be updated with the changes that surround us.

I'm ready to enroll and crack the code. Sign me up now!

No comments: